Back to Thanksgiving... We decided to spend Turkey Day in Philipsburg with my parents and little brother. Mom asked what day we were coming and we told her Thursday and that we would be there latest by dinner time... This bummed her out, as she loves visits with her little chiclets, the longer the better. Josh called me a week before Thanksgiving and said "I have Wednesday off but I want you to call her and tell her I have a meeting in Pasco and my boss is going to meet me there, so there is no way we can come before Thurdsday..." I called with the info, and we started prepping to leave WEDNESDAY and surprise her. All week I had to make sure I was on my best fib game. It was tough but I did a great job. We left town at 7am Wednesday, and it looked like this when we arrived...
Josh had us hide behind the garage as he snuck up to the door... he knocked and ran, he knew Mom would look out her bedroom window so we waited til she opened the door and finally...
Surprise!!
Get in here!!
Happy Nana...
No comments:
Post a Comment