So I didn't get a chance to blog the little kids birthdays this year... so I am going to compile it all and hope that this year I will do better!!
Riley David Stevens turned 8 years old this March 27th. It is truley remarkable how quickly this has all gone. It seems like yesterday when he was first placed on my tummy and we washed and wrapped and he slept with his head on my neck, curled up like a little turtle.





Riley asked that this birthday's theme could be a camping party. Well we did it! We made edible camp fires, talked fire safety, had a dutch oven cake and it wouldn't be a true camping party if we didn't do the Fire Dance!! He was so excited about all his gifts, but (and this makes Riley so sweet) he said he liked his scriptures the best, and maybe his fishing gear, too! It was such a fun day.
We love you Riley Bug!




Miss Olivia Ryann turned 5 July 1st, and is fast approaching her sixth. We had such a fun "garden" party, we made fruit flower bouquets, and for the first time I didn't make the cake (something I still am regretting), we had a water slide, and Josh filled hundreds of water balloons. This was a big year because my little O was now big enough for kindergarten!! We spent her actual birthday at Silverwood, splashing, and then a lightening storm hit and we had to get out of there fast!! It was so exciting.


And for some unknown reason we could not keep Bryn
Merlene dressed, I guess she just knew the true meaning of the birthday suit!!


And last, but not least
Ethaniel. Ethan shared his birthday with his big cousin Bryn this year. Bryn turned 3 and Ethan turned 2. It was quite the event... Princesses and Knights. Sarah ordered a pink and purple bounce house castle, the kids loved it! It was so nice we had so many friends and family come and join us. I made costumes for the Lords and Ladies of the manor... the funny thing is at the end of the day you could find Bryn and Ethan digging in the dirt instead of jousting and bouncing!!
1 comment:
Its so fun to see all the pictures especially after hearing about the birthdays throughout the year. Thanks for posting and sharing! You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment